This Blog Reader Wants to Impregnate His Fiancee so Her Family Can Reduce The Marriage List

pls help me. this is bigger than me. i wanted to settle down with my love whom i ve dated for over 2 yrs now. but the problem i had now is my in laws and their kinsmen. Ngo okpala people in Imo state wants to render me useless with their traditional list. the list they gave me is close to ‪#‎600k‬ thousand naira. I dont know whether they intentionally want to scare me away or if that is really how they do but my fiancee said that her elder sisters husband was given the same list but i dont believe it cos that guy marrying her elder sister is not even rich so i cant understand how he coughed out such money.
Am confused not knowing wat to do. they told me dt if am not ready to marry i should leave their daughter alone. I have even tried to borrow but all my friend are crying that they dont have money because of the economic situation of the country.

My friend suggested that I should get her pregnant and that when her family see it, they will become helpless. I have been thinking about it but I dont know how to tell her of the idea and I dont know how she will react to it.

pls advice me on what to do cuz i love her so much ..

from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/21TcSoS
via IFTTT
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar