Blog Reader With an Emotional Abusive Husband Needs Help

Hello Madam Laila Ijeoma,
Please hide my email, I need help. Am so confused at dis stage of my marriage cus I believed that I have done what I needed to do as a wife to make my marriage work. Yet my husband kept telling me each time we had misunderstanding that "if care is not taken I ll have co-wife in this house. I know he is not bluffing cos he often does silly things to spite me when he is angry. He abuses me emotionally and talks to me anyhow especially in-front of the kids and his siblings.
He behaves like he is God and keeps a string of undergraduate girlfriends and he answers their calls in my presence especially if we have issues.
I have given this man my every thing. I dont deny him sex. What else is he looking for that I have not giving him. 2 boys and a girl. Contributed in building our own house. My family uses my official car and other benefits that accrue to my work including a vacation in south Africa.
What else will I do to please my husband to bring him home completely.
Dear friends I need your good advice's. As for prayer I have prayed enough but its not working, I have cried enough now I want to act. where will I start from?

from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1RK4out
via IFTTT
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar