Blog Reader Constantly Raped By Drunk Husband Needs Help

Hello Laila,
help me solve this matter that is eating me up in silent. Is it right for a man to sex his wife against her wish even when she is not free. Especially when he comes back home drunk.

If I put up resistance it will result into beating and quarrels. That's my dilemma and i have endured for 6 years now. I dont even know how to tell people what I am going through because even my mum hushed me down telling me that he is my husband so i should endure but i dont know how long i can continue like this. I wont even heal from the wound he gives me in my womanhood and he will come and inflict another one. Most times, when he parks his car, I will rub vaseline on my womanhood before he comes up and thats the only way i manage to avoid the wound but if i rub the vaseline, he will stay up there for hours unlike when I don not rub it. I am serious regretting my life. I need perfect solution to it cus it's hurting me so badly.
Thank you


from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1pKdAs7
via IFTTT
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar