Laila's Cupid: Are You Single? Get in Here Fast

Dear laila, am writing to you from a broken heart. I can't explain much about what happened in my relationship,but all I can say is I loved him so much, but he's in USA and am here in Nigeria, I guess some other girl is showering him with too much love than I can give cos of the distance. I just need a friend ( mature male) that I can talk with before I lose mind ( cos I left every guy friend I had, cos he wasn't comfortable with it) am putting my self out there. I will love to drop my number, but I will like it to be on request. Please help me post this. Thank you.


See the guys ready to settle down after the cut:




Thanks for posting this Laila.
Am Opeolu, 34 years old from southwest. I made similar request awhile ago but was unable to establish a reasonable relationship. Hopefuly,luck will smile on me this time around.
Though am a shy guy but talking to a lady is not really the problem but playing the hide and seek game;I am not good at that.
I am currently doing my Ph.D in a university in SW,also a Teaching Assistant there. I should date one of my students?! Yea but I don't think am comfortable with that. 168cm in height(average height) with slim body. I am not bad in my look though. Shy,reserved,quiet type but with sense of humour.
My dream woman should be from Southwest (not necessarily a yoruba),between the ages of 22-30. She should be good looking but not necessarily pretty. She must be emotionally stable (important pls), educated,mature etc Serious and interested lady can get across using the email opeoluwilliams@gmail.com or pin 27B44726. Thanks and God bless


Hello Laila,
My name is Ifeyinwa Lily. I am 28 year old female from Anambra State. I want a responsible igbo man who is ready to settle down. I am fair, well behaved and not too tall. My man should not be above 45. Finances and high educational qualifications not a factor. pls sendan Email to Lailasblog@gmail.com for my contact. Thank you



 


Dear Lailai

I am Ola, and am 31 years old, a single dad  from Lagos.
I really need a woman to love and trust. I need a humble and sincere woman.am not particular about tribe 
Only serious minded should contact me.
This is my pin 561EBF7E..
Thanks so much. God bless you abundantly


from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1q57Zxv
via IFTTT
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar