Blog Reader Afoma Gushes About Le-Boo on His Birthday (Photos)

My husband is my hero, my BFF, my everything and today is his birthday, he came into my life when I was really down, and he lifted me up.
He loves me for who I am and for what I am, and he equally lets me be myself. He is my great supporter, my greatest cheer leader. He showed me what true love is, and is always by my side in sickness and in good health. I thank God for bringing him into my life when he did. He is the best Husband in the whole world, and a great father to our beautiful daughters. He is the best song in law to my parents. And I ask God to continue to bless and protect him for me.


Happy birthday to my soul mate, my hero, my sweetheart, my love, my rock, my best friend, my heartthrob, father of my Children, Zara and Zitel, and most importantly, my husband Chris Obiogbolu. He is blessed with one additional year to his age today, Nnaa, I bless the day we found each other, and I glorify and thank God every day for bringing you into my life. You brought so much love and joy to me. I pray for God's continous blessings, good health and protection on you. Friends, Please join me to wish him a happy birthday. Happy birthday Obim, love you so much Chris Obiogbolu..



from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1Y1R61a
via IFTTT
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar