Black student harass white classmate for wearing dreadlocks (Video)



A black student of San Francisco State University was filmed harassing her white class mate for wearing dreadlocks.

The video which has since gone viral shows the girl talking to the white guy identified as Cory Goldstein about his dreadlocks.


The girl asks her friend for a pair of scissors when Cory then asked "You're saying I can't have a hairstyle because of your culture. Why?

She replied 'Because it's my culture'

The boy was seen trying to walk away from the confrontation when the girl pulled him back and tells him not to lay his hands on her.

The Cory guy then said 'I don't need your disrespect right now" before he finally walks away.

Goldstein later took to facebook to say  'I just got physically assaulted because I have dreadlocks woe. I am not filing any criminal charges against the girl who harassed me yesterday. I did file a formal campus police report and I decided to let the education system deal with her.' SFSU say they are investigating the confrontation.... n d girl risks getting life in jail if found guilty'

Watch the video below









from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1MAI4r1
via IFTTT
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar