Kidnapped DNA Twins finally released after ransom payment

The 'DNA Twins' who were kidnapped last Sunday on their way to Lagos from Abuja, have been released to their families.



Their older brother who announced the good news says:

"It's with great joy and happiness that I announce to everyone that my brothers, Clint & Blair (DNA Twins), who were kidnapped days ago, have finally been rescued. A ransom was paid, and we got the boys back.




The boys are currently in the hospital. There will be a press release on the details of the incident and rescue. I also want to use this medium to thank everyone for their unending support and heartfelt efforts in the rescue of my siblings. I pray that God, in His infinite mercies, bless all of you abundantly. Amen!

Please let people know about this development. Cheers!"

from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1QCYCd9
via IFTTT
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar