Guys, see the marriage proposal reader just sent to me

I laughed out loud when I saw this email (it's after the cut). I finally decided to share it here cos sincerely, I receive a lot of such mails and calls. And I want it to stop.


Maybe it's time I officially announce again that I'm married with 3 kids, we are pictured above. Reader's name in the mail is masked so, you are protected my dear. This is not to shame you.

One time one of the readers that called me to ask for 'my hand' in a romantic relationship had the guts to tell me it doesn't matter that I'm married. I was gutted, had to be rude and drop the line on him. I really appreciate the love from my beloved readers but love like these ones is not funny at all.








from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1rpBbjc
via IFTTT
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar