I Want to Marry My Wife's Younger Sister


Hello Laila,
Is my move wrong ???
I lost my wife during child birth,but the baby survived,since then my wife's immediate junior who ve been living with us has been taken care of my little angel in such away dt she called her mummy.
This is exactly 2 yrs and few months,since i lost my wife.
So i decided to marry her (my wife's sister) but i dont know how she and her family will react to it. please is this a good idea since she still calls me uncle or should i leave her and look for another person? If i should go on, Pls do i tell her first or her parents first.

TILB:
You didnt state your tribe but where I come from, There is nothing wrong in what you want to do as long as both families agree but please speak to the girl first before anything else


from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1NXsuRC
via IFTTT
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar