Stunning Lailans Tochi, Simon, Funmi, Ifeoma, Courage, Bose & Ella Show Off What They Wore to Church Today

Guys, check out what my stunning readers wore to church today! First up is Tochi:
Hi Laila! I'm Tochi (one time Laila's blog finest face) ;) I attend Revival Assembly, Ogba and this is what I wore to church today. ..btw if you like my shoe,  you can get it at Prinziah Big Feet... Shout out to Team Laila. I lost her contact. 

See more beautiful photos after the cut.


 






Up next is dashing Simon:
Hello Laila, my name is Simon and I'm a designer, and also a big fan of your blog but I seldom comment. Attached is what I wore for church which I designed myself. Hope my fellow Lailans like em. 






Pretty Funmi is here, guys:
Hello Laila, my name is Funmi and I attend WIHOFA Apo, Abuja. My pastor preached grace today. I love the message and praise most, about my church.

My Ada Igbo special, Mrs Ifeoma Igbo is in the house. She's based in Lagos, attends Redeemed Christian Church of God. Parish is Latter House Assembly.
I love my church because of the undiluted word of God being preached there. 



Please meet handsome Courage2Shine:
Hello Aunty Laila, happy Sunday.
My name's are. Courage Osagiede.
My church name is. Glory Carriers International, located at, old Benin agbor road, Edo state Nigeria.
 My pastor preached about neglecting the things of God when God increase our needs. The teaching was taking from, Hosea, 4vs7, saying: As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame. I pray that God will not change his glory to shame in our lives in Jesus name Amen.
The things I like about my church is that, we are very simple in our dealings my pastor is easily accessible, and we the members know each other very well, and my pastor teachings is very accurate and he always jokes every time he preaches and that makes me enjoy it very much. Thank you, remain blessed.

Up next is fabulous Bose:
Hi Laila, Family worship centre Abuja is my church and my pastor preached about love. I love my church because our mission is to show love




Last but not least is our very gorgeous Ella:
Hello Laila, happy sunday. Service was awesome today @ living faith church, kubwa Abuja.

My Pastor talked about tithing and its significance in our lives as children of God. It was an awesome service. Here are some pics of my sunday looks. I made the dress myself. Fellow blog readers can email me Via zeellacreationz@gmail.com‎.





So, what do you think of their outfits, guys?

Read more - http://ift.tt/1gifqs9


from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1Rd3Ey5
via IFTTT
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar