Can We Have Our Finest Faceoff, Guys? Meet Our Dashing Men of the Day

We are back to running our Finest Faceoff show, guys, hope you all are ready to feast your eyes on the fine-ness found only on Laila's Blog? *winks*

Please meet our handsome readers of the day. Remember, we are looking for the reader with the most handsome face and first up is JORDE. Do you think he's the finest?





Jorde was introduced to the competition by our special Lailan, Queeneth London. Her mail reads:
Hi aunty Laila, m Queeneth London and m signing my cute friend Jorde up for the challenge..  Jorde is 27, a banker based in Abuja, he is single btw. Thanks
Up next is STAN. Is he the man to go with?


Hello Laila, I want to enter for your finest face faceoff. I am single, game for a serious relationship if any thing pops up. I'm from Anambra state, Orumba North, a business guy and I live on the Mainland, Lagos.  
Our last reader is KOLAWOLE. What do you think of him? Is he the real deal?


Hi laila, my name is Kolawole. I'd like to participate in the Face of the week on your Blog. I'm a student Federal Univ. Of Tech. Akure. Biology student in 300Level. My contacts are 081323588**, pin: 28078E**.
Guy with the highest votes from YOU wins and gets flaunted on our sidebars as the finest face of the week. So, who are you voting for today? See more of their pictures below.


JORDE:













  • STAN:





KOLAWOLE:






Read more - http://ift.tt/1gifqs9


from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1KRXJlf
via IFTTT
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar