He Beat Me Up This Morning And Threatened To Kill Me Because I Told Him to Get a House

Aunty, Please I need to report a bastard, I am in my 3rd year and my EX boyfriend is in 400. We have been staying together in my place for almost a year now. It wasnt like I planned it that way. It was circumstance that led to him ever sleeping over in my house the first place. He discovered that his room mate was a cultist after some guys raided their room and used machete to redesign both of them for something his roomy did which he knew nothing about. I was even the one who pleaded with him to move out and stay in my place and then get another room in another lodge instead of going to endanger his life by remaining there or going to fight his roommy for a refund. That was my offense.
He moved in around the middle of first semester August last year. Since then, he has slowly been cooking up all sorts of stories. he promised to get a house by January this year but since then he always comes up with stories. I know how many times I had to avoid my siblings coming to visit me because of him. The latest now is that i am cheating on him. He was shouting telling the whole lodge that I am fucking around. My sister wrote Jamb and will definitely be gaining admission by September and I have tried to amicably let him know that my sister will definitely stay with me so he has to move out but instead of understanding me and seeing reasons with me, he started highing and accusing me of trying to use him and dump him because i was seeing someone else. I have never demanded anything from him. Every thing he did was on his own volition and freewill and I didnt demand for them. I have also been the one housing and cooking for him. We had a very loud fight this morning and disgraced ourselves when I brought up the issue this morning. The next thing i saw was a heavy slap on me. He has hit me before and I forgave him and told him that I wont take it any more. I slapped him back and kicked his dick very hard. Before I know what was happening, he descended on me but i was ready for him. The whole ifite heard our voice this morning even people who were at the bus stand around school gate heard the commotion and crowded our lodge. I threw his bags out after the fight and he threatened to deal with me. I thank God that he made the threat in public. I am sending you this with his picture and names attached so that the world will know what happened if anything happens to me. Thank you

His name is Chinedu Franklin ( Surname withheld by editor)
He is a 4th year student in philosophy dept Unizik
Photo withheld by editor

TILB:
you did the right thing by speaking out. Please also endeavour to lodge a report at the nearest police station and possibly get him arrested to sign an undertaken. Threat to life is no child's play and mustn't be treated with kids gloves

from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1OdgCAK
via IFTTT
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar