HOT SEAT MONDAY!!!

Hey guys, On today's Hot Seat Monday, We have a stunningly beautiful Lailan, who was a HOTTEST TILB READER a while back.

Today she is on the hot seat to give us a better insight on who she really is

Enjoy the interview and savour the hotness...



TILB: Hello sexy
Judith: Heeeeeey Tony. Whats poppin

TILB: I'm good. Welcome to hot seat mondays
Judith: Wow, So am the lucky one on seat today?

TILB: Yeah baby
Judith: Hope I wont disappoint. Its kinda sudden and I am nervous

TILB: I love surprising beautiful women. So are you got yo go?
Judith: (Giggles) Yeah but am on set and i have some make overs to do once the DOP gets here but I will try if you will excuse me if the cameras get rolling.


TILB: Anything for the empress
Judith: Ok lets do it then


TILB: Lets meet the hottest Judith on planet earth
Judith: (giggles) Tony you sef. ok My name is Empress Judith Obi. I am from Achina, In Anambra State. I have a degree in English and Literary Studies. I am fresh outta school and I am working behind the cameras for a living now. I act and also do professional makeovers for special effects.

TILB: How did you end up so beautiful and charming
Judith: Hahahaha. Na God ooo. The truth is that the face is actually a true reflection of the heart. I am naturally a happy and fulfilled person, I guess thats what reflects in me. I dont consider myself that beautiful anyway. I am just there.

TILB: Tell us about your secret beauty routine or therapy
Judith: I will be honest with you. You know I used to be chubby and I wasnt really happy so I had to make some little changes. I started taking moringa tea after working out every morning. That did the magic. I lost the dead beat chubbiness and found a better me. I reduced my calorie intake and instead took more fruits, cereals and veggies. Since then I have been living my dream and I feel awesome and whole. I feel like I own the world.  And for my skin, all thanks goes to crystal white cream for that magic touch on my skin. 




TILB: Your selling point

Judith: My smile, my boobs and my brain




TILB: Relationship status
Judith: I am single

TILB: You know I love you right?
Judith: (Laughs hysterically) Na today? the love don reach 3 years naaa. I love you too.

TILB: Will you marry me?
Judith: (laughs) Tony, Will you ever be serious in your life?

TILB: I am serious baby, I love you. Dubai wedding on my mind
Judith: (Long Laugh) Chai. please is this hot seat toasting or hot seat monday?

TILB: Arhhh. Yes, lets conclude this later, So baby, tell me what do you want in a man
Judith Honesty, Respect, Not a woman beater.. (u know we ladies can be annoying sometimes), God fearing man. Tall, Dark Skin is the bomb. I like ambitious confident men who are adventorous. I am a highly motivated and driven woman so i wouldnt want a man who wouldnt push me to go further.
TILB: Congratulations
Judith: For What?

TILB: I am over qualified
Judith: What made you over qualified?

TILB: You see, With everything you listed above, It was like you were describing me. Plus you know i'm massively endowed in high proportion.
Judith: Who confirmed the massive endowment?

TILB: I am a special edition with bonus package. Anyway, I dont wanna tell more before you faint from wanting me. Dont worry, I go enter owerri soonest and we go hookup. Its gonna be a surprise
Judith: Tony, Abeg free me. As far as I know, You are not honest, You are not God fearing. You are a womanizer. Remember the last time i saw you at Ikeja, How many chicks were you driving around with? Tony 4 girls. That what you want me to enter. One chance. Tell them you didnt see me


TILB: those were just friend and you know that

Judith: I don’t know. Even on the blog. It was anwuli before, soon you switched to joy and from joy to queeneth. Abeg I don’t trust you



TILB: Chai.. This is blackmail

Judith: its not. I am telling you the fact so better repent


TILB:Ok, lets talk about the response to your hottest TILB reader post. Did you feel bad
Judith: Yes and No. Yes, because Lailasblog was like home to me so for me to see so much venom on that post was somehow disheartening for me. People were just tongue lashing me and calling me all sorts of unprintable things. The venom was epic but then I would say No because, i have learnt that It can come with the territory. I am used to people hating on me for no reason.

TILB: Who among the past hottest TILB readers do you find intimidating or most challenging
Judith: Hmmm. I wasnt intimidated by anybody but honestly, Chinenye Ulaegbu is my friend and she is hotter than every other person. Then Kimberly is beautiful too. The current girl is ok too


TILB: Whats the happiest moment in your life
Judith: That was when I graduated

TILB: Worst moment
Judith: When I lost my mum around 2005. i was lost. She was my everything. Up till today, I have not healed.

TILB: Where do you intend to be in 5 years time
Judith: I wanna be a successful career woman, a mum, A wife and a role model

TILB: How long have you been on Lailasblog?
Judith: Honestly I cant remember but its been over 2 years now

TILB: What is different about Lailasblog
Judith: Lailasblog is like family. There is a sense of oneness here. and the madness happening on other blog is still very minimal here. The news update rate on the blog is also the fastest in the country so I enjoy reading lailasblog

TILB: Do you have any blog crush?
Judith: Yes, You

TILB: Haha, What about the readers?
Judith: I love Anwuli, rosemary, bright, orela though she is scarce these days, the crazy willie, queeneth, joy, flacko, babs, ogechi, bonita, apple berry, martha, austin, kimberly, chinenye and so many other i cant remember

TILB: Why dont you comment?
Judith: (Laughs) Nothing really

TILB: So how do you sleep at night when you dont comment?
Judith: Hahaha, i sleep naked with the AC on. Ok, now you are trying to make me feel bad. Ok. I will get a blog ID soonest

TILB: Any Last words?
Judith: I want to see Wilhelmina on the hot seat. I want to put a face to her craziness



See more of Judith HERE

from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1X8u38l
via IFTTT
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar