Nigerians React To Diezani’s New Look

Following the release of a recent look of Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke by Ovation publisher Dele Momodu, there have been mixed reactions from Nigerians on Twitter…


@DamilareAgoro: Can’t believe this’s Diezani! I still feel for her even if truly she stole Nigeria’s money.


‏@Tbabz__: Diezani has cancer indeed. She wasn’t lying at all.


‏@OlisaOsega: God! I can’t believe Wat I’m seeing, is dis Diezani?


@blessberrie: Like I’m in tears right now


@tosinadeda: Unfortunately stolen funds can’t save anybody!



@linusNoni: Propaganda setting in. Diezani pics to soon be on Net she looks weak. Wish her speedy recovery but that should stop any Investigation.


@queen_nickki: Diezani is actually dying OMG!


© 2015 Stellanaija.com.ng

@forakin: For all her misdeeds, in the face of personal struggles, this is no time to gawp over pictures of the stricken, we are all vulnerable.


@Harieson: Asides the paris attacks, i got freaked out by that pic of Diezani Madueke. I’m all curled up right now. Struggling to believe she’s the one



@AdeolaFayehun: Diezani Alison-Madueke: May God grant her quick recovery!


@InnaRooney: I don’t think I will celebrate Diezani’s sickness cause I know not how I will end up. If you can’t wish her well don’t pray for her worse.


Others………………


– U cant steal that much money n not have cancer….


– eeyah so karma na true eeyah so karma na true


– God help.


– na wa ooo


– #propaganda. #BBOM #bringbackourmoney.


– Wish her well


– Surely this is Alison’s grandma. But she resembles her grandma well well because this can’t be Diezani!



Nigerians React To Diezani’s New Look
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar