I Want to Teach My Wife a Bitter Lesson

Hello Laila,
Please keep me anonymous. I am 23 and my wife is 27. We wedded last year.The truth is that Marrying my wife was a mistake. The whole thing was arranged by my father for genotype reasons which i would rather not disclose here. I had thought that we could grow and learn to love each other but this woman pushes me to the verge every other minute. She insults me because its my mum that gives her money for our upkeep because I am still a student. She calls me a child when ever we have a disagreement. She would leave the house and be trailing and monitoring my every move. fighting any female that says hi to me.
She nags like no mans business and has even used my genotype issues against me telling me that I will die anytime soon. I dont want to involve my parents anymore because they always side her and my father can never sit you down and give you man to man tips. Expressing myself sometimes is a little difficult for me. I have moved out of the room we share to a different room in the flat. Yet she dosnt even seem to care. I cant ignore her sexually because we need a child but as it stands now. I am seriously thinking of boycotting the sex too.

Please, I want the guys on lailas website to help tell me the best way to show a stone hearted wife that you are not happy with her? I posted this on Nairaland sometime back and from the responses i got, I was able to narrow down 3 lines of action when dealing with such unrepentant woman
1. Stop eating her food. Go out & buy your own food & refused to eat whatever she cooks.
2. Turn your back on the bed & don't make love to her.
3. Don't reply her when she talks to you or ask any question, just ignore her.

please which of this works best although she dosnt even care is i ignore her or not but she still comes for sex.
What's is your own suggestion??


from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1ZxEVKs
via IFTTT
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar