Lailans, check out these photos of me, Bonita & Austin Uche in Abuja

I have been in Abuja since Wednesday, guys. I was invited, so I came for the Buharimeter inaugural town hall meeting organised by Centre for Democracy and Development, CDD.



5 ministers were present -

  • Nigeria’s Information and Culture Minister, Lai Mohammed, 
  • Babatunde Fashola (Power, Works, and Housing), 
  • Audu Ogbeh (Agriculture and Rural Development), 
  • Amina Mohammed (Environment), 
  • and Udo Udoma (Budget and National Planning) 
It sure was an exciting experience but another exciting stuff that happened after the event was me meeting Lailans Austin Uche and Bonita Bislam in person for the very first time. Check out these photos of us goofing around in my hotel room at Sheraton Hotel & Towers, Abuja. Kclub also stays in Abuja but was unavoidably occupied, so couldn't make it.

Austin and Bonita lighted up my day on Thursday. 













 First time we three met in person after connecting on this blog. I was pleasantly surprised at how tall and handsome Austin is in real life. Bonita is such a joy to be with, amazing lady! It was our decision to go goof around at the mirror. lmao.












 









I will be in Lagos by August, dearies. And this time, I will be meeting more Lailans. So if you want to hook up when I'm in town, please mail me your phone number Lailasblog@gmail.com or text it to me - 08080810909 so we can plan towards that. Ok?

Meanwhile, my flight back to Enugu leaves 10:30am this morning. So, I'm prepping to leave Abuja as you read this. I had so much fun while I was here but I need to get back home to my sweet husband and our adorable three kids. *winks*

If you are based in Enugu, please holla back too. So we can fix a date and venue as well.

Sandyposh, darling, please I lost my phone one time and lost your number. Please text me on my number - 080 808 10909.

Photos of me with Lai Mohammed at the inaugural Buharimeter town hall meeting is up next.















from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1OhHNut
via IFTTT
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar