Guys, Check Out what My People Wore to Church Today!

First up is our ever stylish Austin Uche:

Hey Laila dear, 
This my look today... The name of my church is Love For God Church, Asokoro, Abuja.
Today, we were taught that good management of money comes from impeccable planning, and impeccable planning is achieved by great thinkers... In other words, even if you make money, the only way to manage it properly is logical reasoning.. 
Do not always be quick to do that business.. Think greatly about it, explore every angle of the business through thorough thinking.. That way, you'd be able to plan better.. 
Once again, for those folks out here in Abuja, I am specially inviting you to join us in this series, where throughout the month of May (in honor of the Nigerian worker), we shall be discussing MONEY... How to make it, manage it, multiply it and maintain it...
Please join us at LOVE FOR GOD CHURCH, Vandes Hall, Springview Hotels, Julius Nyerere Crescent, beside Federal Housing Authority, Asokoro, Abuja... 
Every Sunday, 9am prompt..
You can hit us up on 08186467822..
Cheers.
 Divalicious Chidinma Asuzu is in the house:

Happy Sunday Laila, its Chidinma...this is what I rocked to church today{HOTR} and really the service today was da bomb!!!


Our one and only Ij bby decided to bless the house today with these too adorable pics of her hubby and baby. I've missed you Ij dearest. Her mail reads:


Hi Laila, this is Ij baby. Using my bro's email cos my battery ran down. Happy sunday to u n TILB family.This is wat my family n I rocked to church today.



 So, what do you think of their outfits?


from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1T5KP3r
via IFTTT
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar